The core accountabilities of an office & showroom coordinator are:
Office Management Accountabilities
- managing interface issues regarding offices, including, access to conference/meeting rooms/billing for expenses etc.;
- managing registered office facility documents;
- managing range of supplier contracts and leasing with account managers (telecoms, IT, printing, supplies) including sourcing office supplies as required; and
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
Showroom coordinator Accountabilities
- General coordination of the activity from the office;
- Managing samples for salesforce (ordering, distributing, accounting, updating);
- Managing samples for showroom (ordering, distributing, accounting, updating);
- Building strong relations with Marketing and Key Accounts;
- Organizing and supporting showroom events;
- Organizing and supporting other customer events;
- Organizing and supporting salesforce meetings.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- have executive assistant/PA experience;
- have prior experience in office management;
- ideally, have an understanding of the wholesale/luxury goods industry;
- ideally, have experience supporting sales teams and management;
- have exceptional interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills;
- have excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- possess exceptional organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- be able to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- have excellent attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks; and
- be discrete and understanding of confidentiality issues.
Luxottica Group is the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of prescription frames and sunglasses in the luxury and premium segments. Luxottica Group has a strong brand portfolio that includes Ray-Ban (the best-selling sunglass and prescription eyewear brand in the world), Oakley and licensed brands including Bulgari, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Tiffany, Polo Ralph Lauren and Versace.
Based in Italy, Luxottica Group is present in the world’s key eyewear markets, employing 73,000 worldwide. Our products are designed and manufactured in high quality plants in Italy, USA and China.
Luxottica Group’s operations are segmented into two main divisions: wholesale and retail. The wholesale distribution network covers 130 countries across all five continents and we are the leading player in major retail markets, operating Sunglass Hut and David Clulow in the UK and Ireland.
Please apply before tuesday 5th of March.
Lot Bischoff van Heemskerck